Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"Be The Change": Be Grateful To Sponsors This New Year


I am always touched by the kindness and support my community has offered me. My sponsors understand what my cause is, and support the work I am able to accomplis, with their help. I try to show an "attitude of Gratitude" and would like to take a moment to thank the following people for their support and dedication:
Andi Korte of Communities in Schools,
Robin Moore & Anna Harris of COMPASS Mentoring (CIS)
Rollie Sampson & Monica Zimmerman of Sandhills Kids,
Jack Schultz of Kidsville News, Brad Bullock of Moe's Southwest Grill in Aberdeen, Emily Matthews of Pinheurst Montessori, Melanie scercy of Teddy Bear Cottage. Those re just a few of the people who have supported my work as a Mentor and my time as Mrs Moore county! Thank you for all you do! As the year ends I encourage all of you to take minute to thank the people who made your platform shine in 2008! While your passion & dedication may be yours and yours alone, none of us can succeed alone!

No comments: